Podcast Show Notes
Title: Open to Awareness
Summary: Open to awareness, the ground of all being — and your consciousness — by developing mindfulness.
- What are awareness, consciousness, and mindfulness; and their benefits
- Four ways to build awareness into your routine with or without a formal meditation practice.
- With awareness, we can get in touch with the magical side of life.
- Consciousness is awareness embodied.
- Mindfulness is a tool for us to tap into awareness in order to witness our consciousness.
- Mind training is not optional.
- By recognizing emptiness, that is the interconnectedness of all life, all of life becomes that much more sacred and due reverence.
- Itay Shani and Joachim Keppler, Beyond Combination: How Cosmic Consciousness Grounds Ordinary Experience, Cambridge University Press (Dec 2018).
- Andrew Holocek, Dreams of Light: The Profound Daytime Practice of Lucid Dreaming, Sounds True (Aug 2020).
- Subscribe to my email list!
- Subscribe to the Gaia Lives Podcast
- Connect with me on Facebook or Instagram – @doula4thenewage!
- Get Your Seven Ways to Calm spiritual resilience training and toolkit at gaialives.com/getseven